Long-Term Men’s Addiction Treatment
Lighthouse Recovery Institute’s stellar treatment programs don’t end upon discharge. Unlike most facilities, we work alongside our patients as they transition from treatment to life. This takes the form of our long-term men’s addiction treatment.
Remember, men’s long-term addiction treatment isn’t only about substance abuse. It addresses recovery from trauma, mental health issues, anger management, healthy family dynamics, other issues unique to men in recovery, and general reintegration into life concerns.
This is just one more way Lighthouse Recovery Institute offers innovative and cutting edge men’s addiction help.
- Relapse Prevention
- Mental Health Issues
- Trauma Monitoring
- Education (On a Secondary, Higher, or Post-Graduate Level)
- Men’s Extended Care Rehab Life Skills Training
- Spiritual Growth
- Coping with Gender-Specific Men’s Long-Term Addiction Treatment Issues
- Patient’s Personal Goals
Long-term Men’s Addiction Rehab: Outside of South Florida
For those patients planning to return home after discharge, Lighthouse offers a unique men’s extended care rehab model. This specialized long-term treatment plan includes:
- Setting up Sober-Living Arrangements
- Referrals to Men’s Long-Term Addiction Treatment Services
- Referrals to Private Therapists & Doctors
- Referrals to All Other Men’s Mental Health Professionals
- Referrals to Addiction Advocacy Groups (Young People in Recovery, Etc.)
- Referrals to Local Twelve-Step Fellowships
- Referrals to Many Other Men’s Extended Care Rehab Recovery Resources
- Setting up Financial Aid Services (Food Stamps, EBT, Etc.)
- Lifetime Access to Lighthouse Men’s Long-Term Addiction Treatment Services
At Lighthouse Recovery Institute, we believe that consistency is key to success and long-term recovery. To that end, we strive to place our patients in the best possible positions, both during and after treatment.
Recovery is a lifetime process and we plan accordingly!