Men’s Florida Intensive Outpatient Program
Here at Lighthouse Recovery Institute, we offer the flexibility of quality treatment in a Florida intensive outpatient program (IOP) setting.
This means that we afford our men the opportunity to receive Florida intensive outpatient treatment without having to leave work, school, or other responsibilities. This is perfect for busy men who need help with substance abuse, alcoholism, mental health issues, or trauma resolution.
Our Florida intensive outpatient program acts as a transition between PHP and OP. Our Florida IOP drug rehab is a step-down form of treatment, a second phase in the journey to long-term recovery.
Our Approach to Florida IOP Drug Treatment
Lighthouse Recovery Institute’s Florida intensive outpatient program provides accurate psychiatric assessment, group therapy, individual counseling, and unique programs for men recovering from substance abuse, mental illness, and trauma.
Our clinical groups take place in a gender-specific setting, which allows for open and honest growth. Single-gender Florida intensive outpatient treatment allows our patients to share their struggles and receive feedback in a supportive and comfortable environment.
If you don’t need the structure of a residential setting, but require a level of intensity beyond traditional outpatient services, our Florida IOP drug treatment center is designed just for you.
Each patient’s length of stay is individualized to best suit their specific needs, and their one-of-a-kind treatment plan.
Our men can spend up to seven days a week in a supportive community, led by highly trained and licensed professionals. We offer flexible hours to accommodate ALL schedules.
Our Florida intensive outpatient program group times vary each day. Evening groups are available.
Our Florida IOP drug treatment uses cutting edge clinical treatment modalities, as well as twelve-step based principles, to allow our patients the best chance at long-term recovery.
Lighthouse Florida IOP Drug Rehab Offers the Following Services:Men receiving Florida IOP drug treatment at Lighthouse are offered a host of services to help them along their recovery journey. We believe that quality treatment should be comprehensive without being overwhelming. To that end, we offer the following tools during Florida intensive outpatient treatment
- Crisis Intervention
- Specialized Psychiatric Assessment
- A Gender-Specific Setting for Florida Intensive Outpatient Treatment
- Male Oriented Groups (Anger Management, Conflict Resolution, Restoring Healthy Family Dynamics, & More)
- Individualized Treatment Planning
- Group & Individual Counseling in a Florida Intensive Outpatient Program Setting
- Family Therapy
- Alcohol & Drug Recovery Education
- Life Skill Development Activities & Groups
- Florida IOP Drug Treatment Relapse Prevention Classes
- Introduction to Community & Peer Recovery Supports
- Peer Therapy
- Access to Delray Beach Community Resources
- Access to Delray Beach Twelve-Step Fellowships
- Legal, Educational & Vocational Support
- Individualized Aftercare Planning
- Spirituality Awareness Education & Therapy
- Successful Transition Training
- Regular Progress Assessments & Analysis
- Free Aftercare for Life
- Alumni Support
- Extensive Drug & Alcohol Testing
- Tai Chi, Art Therapy, Yoga, Drum Circles & More