Florida Intensive Outpatient Program
Here at Lighthouse Recovery Institute, we offer the flexibility of quality treatment in a Florida intensive outpatient program (IOP) setting.
This means that we afford our women the opportunity to receive Florida intensive outpatient treatment without having to leave work, school, or other responsibilities.
This is perfect for busy women who need help with addiction, alcoholism, body image issues, an eating disorder, or trauma resolution.
Our Approach to Florida IOP Drug Treatment
Lighthouse Recovery Institute’s Florida intensive outpatient program provides accurate psychiatric assessment, group therapy, individual counseling, and unique programs for women recovering from substance abuse, mental illness, and trauma.
Our clinical groups take place in a gender-specific setting, which allows for open and honest growth. It allows women to support each other and help each other heal.
If you don’t need the structure of a residential setting, but require a level of intensity beyond traditional outpatient services, our Florida IOP drug treatment program is designed just for you.
Each woman’s length of stay is individualized to best suit their specific needs, and their one-of-a-kind treatment plan.
Our patients can spend up to seven days a week in a supportive community, led by highly trained and licensed professionals. We offer flexible hours to accommodate ALL schedules.
Our Florida intensive outpatient program group times vary each day. Evening groups are available.
Our Florida IOP drug treatment center uses cutting edge clinical treatment modalities, as well as twelve-step based principles, to allow our patients the best chance at long-term recovery.
Lighthouse Florida IOP Drug Rehab Offers the Following Services:Women receiving Florida IOP drug treatment at Lighthouse are offered a host of services to help them along their recovery journey. We believe that quality treatment should be comprehensive without being overwhelming. To that end, we offer the following tools during Florida intensive outpatient treatment
- Crisis Intervention
- Specialized Psychiatric Assessment
- A Gender-Specific Setting for Florida Intensive Outpatient Treatment
- Female Oriented Groups (Healthy Body Image, Trauma Resolution, Assertiveness Training, etc.)
- Individualized Treatment Planning
- Group & Individual Counseling in a Florida Intensive Outpatient Program Setting
- Family Therapy
- Alcohol & Drug Recovery Education
- Life Skill Development Activities & Groups
- Florida IOP Drug Treatment Relapse Prevention Classes
- Introduction to Community & Peer Recovery Supports
- Peer Therapy
- Access to Delray Beach Community Resources
- Access to Delray Beach Twelve-Step Fellowships
- Legal, Educational & Vocational Support
- Individualized Aftercare Planning
- Spirituality Awareness Education & Therapy
- Successful Transition Training
- Regular Progress Assessments & Analysis
- Free Aftercare for Life
- Alumni Support
- Extensive Drug & Alcohol Testing
- Tai Chi, Art Therapy, Yoga, Drum Circles & More