People from all over the country head to alcohol rehab in Florida. For one, South Florida is known as the detox capital. Then, you can find treatment centers like Lighthouse Recovery Institute truthfully working to help people feel better and improve. If you’re thinking about choosing alcohol rehab in Florida, consider these pointers to help guide your decision.
Multiple Addiction Treatment Program Options
When you’re looking for the right substance abuse treatment, the more options you can choose from the merrier. When it comes to alcohol rehab centers in Florida, it’s vital to find one with comprehensive treatment plans that adapt to your needs. Our rehab center is equipped with licensed staff members who will guide you in your recovery process. We incorporate various evidence-based treatments.
- Alcohol Detox: Every alcohol rehab journey starts with a detox program. Here, our staff members ensure a safe and comfortable environment for individuals to start tapering off their alcohol abuse.
- Intensive Outpatient Treatment: These programs are perfect for struggling alcoholics that are ready to continue their recovery but must maintain daily responsibilities like family care, work, and school.
- Dual Diagnosis Programs: Many people struggling with alcohol abuse also struggle with mental illness or other co-occurring disorders. A dual diagnosis program can help them get help for substance abuse and mental health disorders simultaneously.
- Group Therapy: Many alcohol abusers benefit from participating in group therapy settings and continue to assist AA meetings or 12-step programs after completing their time in rehab centers.
Find One That Offers Payment Options
Even when someone has the willpower to attend a rehab center and fight their alcohol use disorder, sometimes it’s money that gets in the way. Affording rehab in Florida can be costly when you don’t ask for help. At Lighthouse Recovery Institute, we believe that everyone deserves a chance at a sober life.
The moment you speak with our admission specialists, they’ll help you verify your insurance and offer payment options so you can seek treatment. From payment installments to different financial solutions, we’ll work with you and your family to find the ultimate solution.
The Perks of Alcohol Rehab in Florida
Obviously, beyond finding the right treatment center, there are many positives about seeking treatment for alcohol abuse in Florida. First of all, you’ll improve your health in a beautiful sunny state with amazing weather all-year-round.
Some people believe a change in the environment can help your addiction treatment and recovery process. As a result, a change of scenery can take you out of trigger situations and places. Thus, forcing yourself to be in a new place can help you break bad habits and remove old temptations, providing a fresh start. Other perks of alcohol addiction rehab in Florida include:
- Feeling support from an acceptive community
- Plenty of halfway houses available
- Widely available meetings close to most treatment centers
- The opportunity to receive evidence-based treatment programs
- Plenty of opportunities to maintain long-term sobriety and enjoy sober living in a fun and safe environment
Traveling to South Florida for addiction treatment means you’ll be in an upbeat and refreshing atmosphere. Many treatment centers are near the beach, which means those in the programs can experience a real chance of scenery with serenity.
If you believe a change of environment will be beneficial, South Florida is one of the best areas for addiction treatment. There are so many reasons to choose Florida for addiction treatment.
How Long Is Alcohol Rehab?
It depends. We don’t believe in cookie-cutter treatment plans. So, without learning about your alcohol abuse triggers, mental health state, and other factors about your addiction, it’s impossible to determine the length of your treatment. Our residential treatment center offers various lengths of stays and adapts as you progress through your recovery plan. In the meantime, you get to enjoy more sunny days and trips to the beach.
Considering Alcohol Rehab in Florida?
Are you looking into alcohol rehab in Florida options? If you or someone you know is struggling with drugs or alcohol use disorder, please know reading this is a step in the right direction. Alcohol dependent can wreak havoc on someone’s life and their family. Seeking help for your addiction is the best decision you’ll ever make in your life.
Contact us today and speak with our admission specialists to get started. Together, with our addiction therapists, we’ll help you find the best route towards recovery. Your path towards a healthy, uplifting, and sober life starts here.