Men’s Florida Intensive Outpatient Program
Lighthouse Recovery Institute, provides various programming opportunities for individuals progressing in various stages of their recovery. We offer the flexibility of exceptional treatment in an Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) setting.
Our Approach to Florida IOP Drug Treatment
Lighthouse Recovery Institute’s Intensive Outpatient Program is designed to give substance abuse users and their families the knowledge, structure, and the support necessary to allow them to achieve abstinence from drugs and alcohol and initiate a long-standing program of recovery. The program uses evidenced based treatment modalities and supplemental medical and social support that will continue regularly throughout the treatment episode. These include psychiatric assessments and evaluations, medication management, group therapy, family counseling, individual counseling, and unique programs for men recovering from substance abuse, mental illness, and trauma.
All of our clinical groups take place in a small and individual setting, which allows for open and honest growth in participants. This is ideal for patients to share their struggles and receive feedback in a supportive and comfortable environment. Avoiding these types of open discussions and dialogues have been linked to attributing to the addiction for an extended period of time.
If the structure of a residential setting for addiction treatment, is not ideal or you have just completed a higher level of care and require a level of intensity beyond traditional outpatient services, our IOP programming is designed just for you. Each patient’s length of stay is individualized to best suit their specific needs, and their one-of-a-kind treatment plan.
Our men can spend up to five days a week in a supportive clinical community, led by highly trained and licensed professionals. We offer flexible hours to accommodate almost any work or school schedule.
Several Groups Per Day
Our Intensive Outpatient Program offers several groups per day that vary in time and duration in the morning, afternoon and in the evening.
Our Intensive Outpatient Program uses cutting edge clinical treatment modalities, as well as evidenced based concepts, to allow our patients the support and structure they need during a very difficult time in their lives. When programming and life skills are integrated efficiently there can be very positive outcomes for long-term success.
Lighthouse Florida IOP Drug Rehab Offers the Following Services:Men receiving Intensive Outpatient Treatment at Lighthouse Recovery Institute are offered a host of services to help them along their recovery journey. We believe that quality treatment should be comprehensive without being overwhelming.
We provide the following tools, resources, and services in our Intensive Outpatient Programming
- Crisis Intervention
- Early Recovery Skills Groups
- Cognitive- Behavioral Interventions
- Specialized Psychiatric Assessment
- Medication Management Services
- Family Education
- Family Support Services
- Relapse Prevention Group
- Male Oriented Groups (Anger Management, Conflict Resolution, Restoring Healthy Family Dynamics, & More)
- Individualized Treatment Planning
- Group & Individual Counseling in an Intensive Outpatient Program Setting
- Family Therapy
- Alcohol & Drug Recovery Education
- Life Skill Development Activities & Groups
- Florida IOP Drug Treatment Relapse Prevention Classes
- Introduction to Community & Peer Recovery Supports
- Social Support Group
- Access to Delray Beach Community Resources
- Access to Delray Beach Twelve-Step Fellowships
- Legal, Educational & Vocational Support
- Drug & Alcohol Testing
- Spirituality Awareness Education & Therapy
- Regular Progress Assessments & Analysis
- Tai Chi, Art Therapy, Yoga, Drum Circles & More
- Free Aftercare for Life
- Alumni Support
- Successful Transition Training
- Individualized Aftercare Planning