Women’s Long-Term Addiction Treatment
During discharge planning, our clinical team meets frequently with patients. In these meetings, therapists, doctors, and other medical professionals assess each woman’s individual needs. Together, they craft a women’s long-term addiction treatment plan.
Remember, women’s long-term addiction treatment isn’t only about substance abuse.
Women’s Extended Care Plans
Lighthouse customizes our women’s extended care rehab plans based on each patient and her specific needs.
- Relapse Prevention
- Mental Health Issues
- Trauma Monitoring
- Education (On a Secondary, Higher, or Post-Graduate Level)
- Women’s Extended Care Rehab Life Skills Training
- Spiritual Growth
- Coping with Gender-Specific Women’s Long-Term Addiction Treatment Issues
- Patient’s Personal Goals
Women’s Long-Term Rehab: South Florida
Many patients decide to stay in south Florida for women’s long-term addiction treatment.
In fact, Delray Beach is known as the recovery capital of the world. This is due, in no small part, to the large number of sober women living here!
There are a multitude of sober-living houses, women’s extended care rehabs, outpatient programs, addiction advocacy groups, and twelve-step fellowships. Many businesses even prefer to hire those in recovery!
For our patients staying in South Florida, Lighthouse Recovery Institute’s Women’s Long-Term Addiction Treatment program offers many resources. Our women are evaluated by one of our expert clinicians. An individualized women’s long-term rehab treatment plan is then drawn up.
Women’s Long-Term Rehab: Outside of South Florida
For those patients planning to return home after discharge, Lighthouse offers a unique women’s extended care rehab model. This specialized long-term treatment plan includes:
- Setting up Sober-Living Arrangements
- Referrals to Women’s Long-Term Addiction Treatment Services
- Referrals to Private Therapists & Doctors
- Referrals to All Other Women’s Mental Health Professionals
- Referrals to Addiction Advocacy Groups (Young People in Recovery, Etc.)
- Referrals to Local Twelve-Step Fellowships
- Referrals to Many Other Women’s Extended Care Rehab Recovery Resources
- Setting up Financial Aid Services (Food Stamps, EBT, Etc.)
- Lifetime Access to Lighthouse Women’s Long-Term Addiction Treatment Services
These connections and support ensure our patients continual success, regardless of their location.
At Lighthouse Recovery Institute, we believe that consistency is key to success and long-term recovery. To that end, we strive to place our patients in the best possible positions, both during and after treatment.
Recovery is a lifetime process and we plan accordingly!