Addiction Treatment Programs
Substance abuse treatment programs vary based on an individual’s need and the severity of their addiction. Some people complete treatment on an outpatient basis, while others may need more intensive care, such as residential treatment. A team of experienced addiction professionals works with every person to determine the best treatment course and find the right detox program or substance abuse treatment program for them.
At Lighthouse Recovery Institute, our team proudly provides addiction treatment programs that help people identify and heal from the underlying causes of addictions. If you or a loved one is ready to overcome addiction in one of our rehab programs, reach out to our team today by filling out our online contact form or calling 866.336.9491.
Types of addiction treatment programs
Our Lighthouse Recovery Institute team offers multiple types of addiction treatment programs. Some of our patients pass through various phases of treatment, while others may only require one or two levels of care.
The addiction treatment programs at Lighthouse Recovery Institute include:
- Intensive outpatient program (IOP) – A standard intensive outpatient treatment program requires individuals to have at least nine therapy hours each week. Programming consists of a mixture of several hours of group therapy and one hour of individual therapy.
- Partial hospitalization program (PHP) – A partial hospitalization program is the right level of care for people who are not in crisis but still might require intensive treatment. People who participate in a partial hospitalization program may receive treatment during days, evenings, or weekends, returning home at night.
- Outpatient treatment – Outpatient drug rehab programs provide weekly continuing care ranging from one to five days per week. In particular, individual sessions meet the individual where they are at regarding their current level of functioning in recovery.
- Dual diagnosis – Dual diagnosis treatment programs are appropriate for individuals struggling with co-occurring disorders. These programs incorporate evidence-based psychological and psychiatric therapies to provide addiction evidence-based treatment services for mental health and co-occurring difficulties.
- Medication-assisted treatment (MAT) – Medication-assisted treatment is an innovative approach regarding alcohol, opiate, and other addictions. MAT generally combines behavioral therapy with FDA-approved medications such as Suboxone or Naltrexone.
The addiction treatment process
Addiction treatment is a complex process that typically occurs in stages. Most people begin with an intake appointment and an evaluation by our addiction specialists. Then, our team will work with you to determine the best course of treatment.
- Intake – The intake process involves an addiction specialist gathering information to admit you into a rehab program. They’ll discuss your health history and schedule a basic medical examination. Other information taken at the intake phase includes your date of birth, income, family background, medical history, employment history, and more.
- Screening and assessment – After the intake phase is complete, we follow a screening and assessment process. Here, an addiction professional will use tools like a drug screening test to determine the extent of your substance abuse. The team will also determine whether further evaluations are needed during this step.
- Evaluation process – After the screening process and assessment are completed, we complete a full substance abuse evaluation. This is a more comprehensive evaluation to assess the severity of your addiction, including your history of substance abuse, including the first time you started using, what substances you have used, and how frequently.
- Treatment development – After the evaluation is completed, an addiction specialist will work with you to develop a customized treatment plan. Our addiction treatment plans address areas of need, such as abstaining from drugs or alcohol, obtaining employment, and addressing any co-occurring mental illness. The treatment plan will outline the treatment services and resources that will be used to address those areas.
Learn more about lighthouse recovery institute’s florida addiction treatment today
Coming to Lighthouse Recovery Institute can turn lives around for those ready to enter drug rehab or alcohol rehab. Patients from all across the country have found the calm and peaceful setting that Florida offers to help them during recovery will readily attest to the usefulness of taking the trip. Our Lighthouse Recovery Institute team provides inpatient and outpatient programs, counseling, therapy, and additional resources such as teaching sober life skills.
Don’t let addiction dominate your life for one more day. Suppose you are unsure whether an inpatient or outpatient drug addiction program is best to choose. In that case, we encourage you to contact our Lighthouse Recovery Institute team today by calling 866.336.9491 or completing our online contact form.