When people are struggling with addiction, it can feel as though there’s no place to turn to for help. Often, people battle this disease behind closed doors because they are afraid to reach out to get the drug rehab resources they need to overcome their substance use disorder. Where can these people go to find the support and resources they need to face their addiction?
One place to rely on is Lighthouse Recovery Institute in Boynton Beach, Florida, is one place to rely on. At Lighthouse Recovery Institute, our team is dedicated to providing comprehensive and compassionate care for people who are ready to begin their recovery journey. Our programs and services are designed to give people the tools and drug rehab resources they need to regain control of their lives. If you or someone you care about is stuck in the endless cycle of addiction and is ready to get help from a team of experts, reach out to our admissions team today by calling 866.308.2090 or simply filling out our online form.
Drug Rehab Resources
Knowledge is one of the best tools to help people succeed in recovery. As such, our drug rehab resources give people the information they need so that they can enjoy genuine, long-lasting recovery.
Our drug rehab resources include:
- Sobriety calculator – This free online tool lets you measure the duration of your sobriety in days, weeks, months, and years.
- Teen drug abuse data – Data about teen drug abuse can help keep parents informed about any trends to help their teens stay safe.
- Staging an intervention – Our team can help teach you how to stage an intervention, which is an effective way to show someone with an addiction that they need to get help.
- Drug rehab scholarships – Drug rehab scholarships give people financial assistance so they can receive the addiction treatment they need and deserve.
- Helping a loved one – This step-by-step guide helps friends and family members know what to do to get someone they care about into addiction treatment.
- How to get into rehab – This resource will help people understand how to work with admissions specialists to get into treatment.
- State-funded rehab centers – Some states, such as Florida, have state-funded rehab centers for people ready for addiction treatment.
- Insurance help – This resource will explain how to get your insurance provider to pay for addiction treatment.
- LGBTQ+ substance abuse guide – Our LGBTQ+ substance abuse guide provides information on how substance abuse affects this community and how our LGBTQ+ friendly rehab center can help.
- College student resources – Drug and alcohol use is rampant on college campuses, so this resource provides information and resources for students looking for help.
- Finding spirituality in rehab – Spirituality can be an excellent source of inspiration during recovery, so this resource can help those who want to incorporate it into their addiction treatment plan.
- Friends & family resources – Friends and family members can be a source of support and strength throughout recovery, so this resource gives them information about how they can help.
- Rehab nutrition resources – Nutrition is an often overlooked component of recovery, so our guide helps provide ideas for a healthy diet.
- Substance use and mental health – This guide provides data about the connection between substance use and mental health, as well as how to find care for both.
- Long-term recovery – Our continuing care ebook is meant to be a resource to anyone looking for ways to prepare themselves for this stage in their loved one’s addiction treatment journey.
- Addiction treatment programs 101 – This resource helps people understand what to expect from an addiction treatment program.
Rely on Lighthouse Recovery Institute for
Drug Rehab Resources
Our Lighthouse Recovery Institute team not only provides comprehensive treatment for addiction but drug rehab resources for additional information that people might need. Learn more about our programs and services today by calling 866.308.2090 or completing our online form.