Uncertainty of what to expect in an addiction treatment program can hold people back from getting the help they need and deserve. This can make substance use disorders worse and, in some cases, even lead to fatalities. That’s the main reason why transparency about what to expect in an addiction treatment program is a fundamental aspect of any effective addiction treatment center.
At Lighthouse Recovery Institute in Boynton Beach, Florida, we understand that entering into an addiction program can be frightening and overwhelming for some people. That’s why we provide a list of frequently asked questions about our programs and services so that people know exactly what to expect when they begin their recovery journeys. Reach out to our friendly admissions team today by calling 866.308.2090 or completing our online form. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have about our programs and our treatment center.
Frequently Asked Questions
Some of the most frequently asked questions our team receives include:
- What types of programs are available at Lighthouse Recovery Institute? – We provide a variety of programs so that people can receive the exact level of care they need to be successful in recovery. Once you decide to begin your recovery journey, our team will work with you to determine which of our programs would be best for your needs. Our programs include a partial hospitalization program (PHP), an intensive outpatient program (IOP), an outpatient program, and aftercare to help you maintain your recovery for years to come.
- Is Lighthouse Recovery Institute an accredited treatment center? – Yes. Our team is proud to be fully licensed by Florida’s Department of Children and Families (DCF) and accredited by the Joint Commission. The Joint Commission Gold Seal signifies the highest healthcare standards, and it’s only attained by 10% of addiction treatment providers.
- What should I bring with me when I enroll in addiction treatment? – Our admissions team can walk you through exactly what is and isn’t allowed when you begin your recovery with us. Or, you can also refer to this helpful list.
- How much does treatment at Lighthouse Recovery Institute cost? – Once you contact our admissions team, they will be happy to walk you through how much your tuition will be. Remember that we will work with you to determine how to pay for the addiction treatment programs you need and deserve.
- How long does a treatment program last? – The duration of our treatment programs differs for each person, but typically, our programs last between sixty and ninety days.
- Why should I choose Lighthouse Recovery Institute for addiction treatment? – What sets us apart from other addiction treatment centers is our dedicated staff. Our team of therapists and addiction specialists is committed to providing the highest quality care possible for people who are ready to embrace recovery. Also, our center is located near the beach, which makes it the perfect, peaceful setting for an addiction treatment facility. Finally, we provide a range of programs and services, so we can create the perfect addiction treatment plan for you and your needs.