Call one of our rehab admissions coordinators to help you find a detox center or rehab today.
Our Admissions Process
The moment you contact Lighthouse Recovery Institute is the instant you begin to regain control of your life. Our drug and alcohol rehab admissions process are swift, concise, and straightforward. Our kindhearted staff understands that this time can be overwhelming. When you speak to a staff member of our team, you will be working in conjunction with a clinician who understands the emotions you or your loved one is experiencing.
The process of admitting to an addiction treatment center can seem complicated and even intimidating. The admissions staff is available 24/ to answer questions, help solve problems with accessing services, and guide families and individuals in the right direction to receive quality care. Our priority is to make this process as efficient and straightforward as possible so that individuals can begin healing without delay.
Our primary focus is to address your concerns and guide you toward a more fulfilling life.
Criteria & Guidelines for Rehab Admissions
We take immense pride to ensure that we are providing the highest-quality care for patients and offering appropriate services to each who enrolls in our program. For this reason, we have some guidelines for admission.
To participate in our addiction treatment programs, potential patients must be eighteen years of age or older.
Appropriate patients for addiction treatment and dual diagnosis treatment include the following:
- Individuals who struggle with chronic relapse and need comprehensive addiction treatment.
- Individuals that are going to discharge from a healthcare hospital after a medical issue or a psychiatric stabilization.
- We are ideal for individuals who are going to discharge from an addiction treatment facility that has completed higher levels of care, such as medical detox seeking a step down into partial hospitalization level of care or our intensive outpatient program.
- We are ideal for individuals who have been unsuccessful in outpatient or intensive outpatient drug and alcohol rehab and looking to transition to a higher level of care.
- Anyone who thrives in a smaller addiction treatment center where they can receive individualized care.
- We boast a diverse patient community, with adult individuals of all ages, backgrounds, histories, and experiences, ensuring all patients feel comfortable participating in drug and alcohol treatment, regardless of these differences.
- We accept men and women and take extraordinary care to accommodate specific needs related to special populations.
- Additionally, we offer dual diagnosis treatment for patients who struggle with mental health conditions as well as patients with behavioral addictions, personality disorders, medical conditions, and other co-occurring disorders.
Rehab Admissions Process
Time is of the essence when enrolling in an addiction treatment center. To ensure that you can begin treatment as soon as possible, we have streamlined our admissions process for patients, their families, and referral sources. Rehab admissions to Lighthouse Recovery Institute consists of the following simple steps.
Your admission coordinator will schedule a phone screening assessment, which is 15-30-minutes. This is a clinical evaluation of the individual seeking substance abuse treatment to determine the patient’s appropriate treatment protocol.
Verify Your Insurance
We verify your health insurance benefits and find out detailed information regarding your insurance plan, including coverage, criteria, deductibles, and co-insurance. We work alongside most insurance providers to ensure they cover a majority of the costs.
Our team of coordinators will assist you in setting up travel arrangements. Ongoing support will be provided throughout the process to ensure that everything runs smoothly. If you travel via airline, the staff will meet you at the airport and provide transportation to the facility.
Start Your Recovery
Our goal is to make admission comfortable. Within 24 hours of arrival, clinical, medical, and psychiatric assessments will create an effective, individualized care plan. Our team will help you settle in and give you a tour of our residency and facility.
TAKE A TOUR
At Lighthouse Recovery Institute, we want our patients to feel comfortable in their environment so they can remain focused on what is truly important, their recovery. Here you will find photographs of our clinical office, located centrally in Boynton Beach, Florida.
What Our Patients Say About Us
“Lighthouse Recovery Institute is a great program and would truly recommend it to anyone serious about changing their life. The staff really cares about you and making you feel comfortable. When my son went to this program he was very demanding and had been to many other programs in the last year…”
“Lighthouse recovery institute has been a major component in what has gotten me sober and what has kept me sober. I came to Lighthouse recovery institute for the first time in June of 2016 a scared, lost, confused, and entitled girl. I had my ups and downs like any person does when there early in recovery and I made so many mistakes throughout my time there…”
“My daughter has been struggling with addiction for a while now. I was connected with Lighthouse Recovery and grateful for their help for my daughter and my family! They remained in constant communication with me and their family support liaison directed me to multiple resources that were very helpful to obtain support for myself, as well…”
We are here to support you during your time of need and help you make the best decision for yourself or your loved one.