Call one of our admissions coordinators to help you find a detox center or rehab today.
The moment you contact Lighthouse Recovery Institute is the instant you begin to regain control of your life. Our Drug and Alcohol Rehab Admission Process is swift, concise and straightforward. Our kindhearted staff understands that this time can be overwhelming. When you speak to a staff member of our team, you will be working in conjunction with a clinician who understands the emotions you or your loved one is experiencing.
The process of admitting to an addiction treatment center can seem complicated and even intimidating, which is why our admissions staff is available 24/ to answer questions, help solve problems with accessing services, and guide families and individuals in the right direction to receive quality care. Our priority is to make this process as simple and efficient as possible so that individuals can begin healing without delay.
Our primary focus is to address your concerns and guide you toward a more fulfilling life.
Criteria & Guidelines for Admissions
We take immense pride to ensure that we are providing the highest-quality care for patients and offering appropriate services to each who enrolls in our program. For this reason, we have some guidelines for admission.
To participate in our addiction treatment programs, potential patients must be eighteen years of age or older.
Appropriate Patients for Addiction Treatment and Dual Diagnosis Treatment Include the Following:
- Individuals who have struggled with chronic relapse and need comprehensive addiction treatment.
- We are ideal for individuals that are going to discharge from a healthcare hospital after a medical issue or a psychiatric stabilization.
- We are ideal for individuals who are going to discharge from an addiction treatment facility that have completed higher levels of care such as medical detox or residential addiction treatment and seeking a step down into partial hospitalization level of care or our intensive outpatient program.
- We are ideal for individuals who have been unsuccessful in outpatient or an intensive outpatient drug and alcohol rehab and looking to transition to a higher level of care.
- We are ideal for individuals who thrive in a smaller addiction treatment center where they can receive individualized care.
- We boast a diverse patient community, with adult individuals of all ages, backgrounds, histories, and experiences, and we are mindful of ensuring that all patients feel comfortable participating in drug and alcohol treatment, regardless of these differences.
- We accept men and women and take extraordinary care to accommodate specific needs related to special populations.
- If there is a question related to your ability to participate in either the inpatient drug rehab or outpatient drug rehab program, we would be happy to discuss any concerns with you and create a specific treatment plan to provide an optimal treatment experience.
- Additionally, we offer dual diagnosis treatment for patients who struggle with mental health conditions as well as patients with behavioral addictions, personality disorders, medical conditions, and other co-occurring disorders.
Time is of the essence when enrolling in an addiction treatment center. To ensure that you can begin treatment as soon as possible, we have streamlined our admissions process for patients, their families, and referral sources.
Admitting to Lighthouse Recovery Institute consists of the following simple steps:
Step 1: Reach out to Lighthouse Recovery Institute
Our compassionate admissions department is available around the clock to assist you during your time of need. Your admission’s coordinator will schedule a phone screening assessment, which is approximately 15-30-minutes. This is a clinical evaluation of the individual seeking substance abuse treatment. These assessments, which review mental health and substance use history, determine the appropriate treatment protocol for the patient.
Step 2: Verify Health Insurance and/or Self-Pay Treatment Options
Addiction treatment should be affordable. During the admissions process, we will collect your insurance and financial information during the initial phone assessment. During this process, we will be able to verify your health insurance benefits and find out detailed information regarding your health insurance plan including coverage, criteria, limitations, deductibles, and co-insurance. We work alongside most insurance providers to ensure that the insurance companies cover a majority of the costs.
For patients without health insurance, we have several options to provide access to addiction treatment care. Contact us to discuss a variety of self-pay plans that are affordable and reasonable. We offer flexible finance options to make treatment accessible to all. To discuss self-pay options, call (866-236-5961)
Step 3: Schedule a Date to Arrive
Within hours of your initial phone consultation with one of our experienced admissions coordinators, you can schedule your date of arrival and intake. Our incredible team of coordinators and clinicians will assist you in setting up travel arrangements. Additionally, ongoing support will be provided throughout the process to ensure that everything runs smoothly. If you travel via airline, the staff will meet you at the airport and provide transportation to the facility.
Step 4: Arrive at Lighthouse Recovery Institute
First, we will be ready for your arrival and be prepared to greet you for your intake upon arrival. Our goal is to make your admission into rehab as comfortable as possible. Second, new patients will be thoroughly assessed to identify primary needs and to make their transition as comfortable as possible. If a medical detox is needed, then proper accommodations will be arranged. Within 24 hours of arrival, clinical, medical, and psychiatric assessments will begin to create an effective, individualized plan for care.
See what Lighthouse Recovery Institute has to offer…
TAKE A TOURAt Lighthouse Recovery Institute, we want our patients to feel comfortable in their environment so they can remain focused on what is truly important, their recovery. Here you will find photographs of our clinical office, located centrally in Boynton Beach, Florida.
What our patients are saying about us…
“Lighthouse Recovery Institute is a great program and would truly recommend it to anyone serious about changing their life. The staff really cares about you and making you feel comfortable. When my son went to this program he was very demanding and had been to many other programs in the last year…”
“Lighthouse recovery institute has been a major component in what has gotten me sober and what has kept me sober. I came to Lighthouse recovery institute for the first time in June of 2016 a scared, lost, confused, and entitled girl. I had my ups and downs like any person does when there early in recovery and I made so many mistakes throughout my time there…”
“My daughter has been struggling with addiction for a while now. I was connected with Lighthouse Recovery and grateful for their help for my daughter and my family! They remained in constant communication with me and their family support liaison directed me to multiple resources that were very helpful to obtain support for myself, as well…”