Although millions of people across the country struggle with addiction, most of these people will not receive the addiction treatment they need and deserve. There are many reasons why people don’t enter into treatment, including the fear of change or perceived cost of care. One of the most significant reasons people don’t seek addiction treatment is that they don’t know if their insurance provider will cover a rehab program.
If you are stuck in the endless cycle of addiction, Lighthouse Recovery Institute in Boynton Beach, Florida, might be the right place for you to receive comprehensive addiction treatment. Our team understands that rehab insurance may be an obstacle for you, and our admissions specialists will work with you and your insurance provider to find a way to enroll you in our life-changing programs. Learn more about rehab insurance from our team today by calling 866.308.2090 or completing our online form.
Companies that Provide Rehab Insurance
There are dozens of insurance companies that provide rehab insurance. At Lighthouse Recovery Institute, we accept insurance from many of these companies, including:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beacon Health
- Cox Health Insurance
- Emblem Health
- Empire Plan
- Magellan Healthcare
- Premera Blue Cross Blue Shield
- UPMC Health Plan
Please keep in mind that this is only a partial list of insurance providers we accept at Lighthouse Recovery Institute. If you’re unsure if your provider will be accepted for rehab insurance by our team, reach out to us for confirmation and insurance verification.
Paying for Treatment Without Insurance
Therapy Programs at
Lighthouse Recovery Institute
Once you’ve verified your insurance with our team, then your recovery journey begins. The first step occurs when our team performs a thorough assessment of your physical and mental health, as well as your history of drug or alcohol use. Then, we use this information to create a bespoke treatment plan that addresses your specific needs in recovery. Your treatment plan will include sessions in one or more of our therapy programs, which include:
- Individual therapy – One-on-one sessions with your therapists gives you the opportunity to identify potential mental health disorders that may be the underlying causes of your addiction.
- Group therapy – Group therapy provides peer support from people who are in similar situations as you.
- Family therapy – Family therapy sessions help repair crucial relationships with family members that will solidify your recovery.
- Trauma therapy – Our trauma therapy program helps heal trauma and equip you with healthy coping mechanisms to help you maintain your recovery.
Treatment Programs at
Lighthouse Recovery Institute
In addition to our therapy programs, we also provide a range of treatment programs so that you can receive the exact level of care that is best for your recovery. Our treatment programs include:
- Partial hospitalization program (PHP)
- Intensive outpatient program (IOP)
- Outpatient program