If you’re searching for an effective rehab in Illinois for addiction, you should consider the options available for you out-of-state, especially in Florida, the Sunshine State. While there are many choices for rehab in Illinois, a change of scenery is often the best decision for someone who is ready to truly embrace the recovery process. When you leave your daily routine behind and commit to overcoming addiction, you are giving yourself the best chance for success.
At Lighthouse Recovery Institute in Boynton Beach, Florida, our team of therapists and addiction specialists is ready to help you or a loved one find the peace of mind that recovery brings. We are committed to guiding people through recovery in safety and comfort while also providing a wide range of addiction treatment programs and addiction treatment therapies so that as many people as possible can receive the care they need and deserve. That’s why so many Illinoisians choose to come to Lighthouse Recovery Institute for their addiction treatment instead of rehab in Illinois.
Addiction Treatment Programs
The addiction treatment programs at Lighthouse Recovery Institute provide comprehensive care for people ready to deal with addiction and gain the skills necessary to remain in recovery for years to come. Once you have chosen to enter into treatment at Lighthouse Recovery Institute, our team will perform a complete assessment of your physical health, mental health, the amount of drug or alcohol being used, and a family history of addiction. We then use this information to create a customized addiction treatment plan to best fit your needs.
Your addiction treatment plan will include one or more of our programs, such as:
- Partial hospitalization program (PHP) – A partial hospitalization program works best for those with severe substance use disorders. This is a residential program where people can pursue their recovery with round-the-clock care to keep them safe and secure.
- Intensive outpatient program (IOP) – An intensive outpatient program is an excellent option for those who want to receive addiction treatment while maintaining work, school, or family responsibilities.
- Dual diagnosis program – Our dual diagnosis program addresses and treats substance use disorders, mental health disorders, or both. This type of care treats these disorders at the same time to maximize the effectiveness of the program.
- Aftercare – The aftercare program at Lighthouse Recovery Institute allows people to continue to receive the support they need to maintain their recovery. Also, the aftercare program helps those in recovery build bonds with others who are also in recovery.
Addiction Treatment Therapies
People often use drugs or alcohol as a coping mechanism to deal with trauma, a mental health disorder, or both. Therefore, the underlying causes need to be identified and addressed to truly begin to heal from addiction. At Lighthouse Recovery Institute, our therapists are mental health experts with years of experience helping people uncover and explore the reasons that they are using drugs and alcohol. Then, we help people in treatment develop strategies and gain coping mechanisms to ensure that they will continue to abstain from addiction long after they’ve left our doors.
At Lighthouse Recovery Institute, our addiction treatment therapy options include:
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
- Family therapy
- Trauma therapy
- Medication-assisted treatment