One of the first ways to determine if an addiction treatment center might be right for you is to take a look at their rehab facilities. No matter how incredible the staff might be, it doesn’t matter if the rehab facilities are not up to the clients’ standards. But, how do people find out more about what sort of rehab facilities an addiction treatment center has?
At Lighthouse Recovery Institute in Boynton Beach, Florida, our rehab facilities are open for tours, both in-person and virtually. We are committed to being transparent with our clients about every component of our addiction treatment programs, including the wide array of rehab facilities we provide. Reach out to our Lighthouse Recovery Institute team today to schedule an in-person or virtual tour of our rehab facilities by calling 866.308.2090 or completing our online contact form.
Lighthouse Recovery Institutes’s Rehab Facilities
At Lighthouse Recovery Institute, our rehab facilities make us a leading provider of addiction treatment in Florida. Our clean and modern rehab facilities include:
- Private rooms for one-on-one therapy sessions
- Group therapy room
- Conference room
- Family therapy room
- Dual diagnosis treatment center
Also, our clients’ safety is our top priority, so we ensure that each person feels secure throughout their time with us. Reach out to our admissions specialists to learn more about taking a tour of our rehab facilities.
Treatment Programs at Lighthouse Recovery Institute
In addition to our outstanding rehab facilities, we provide a wide range of treatment programs. The reason that we don’t have only one kind of program is that our team doesn’t believe in a “one-size-fits-all” approach to addiction treatment. Instead, we believe that, just as each person is unique, each recovery journey is unique as well. Once you’ve enrolled at Lighthouse Recovery Institute, our team will perform a thorough assessment of your physical and mental health, as well as your addiction history and level of use. We then use that information to create a customized treatment plan that meets your specific needs in recovery.
Our treatment programs include:
- Partial hospitalization program (PHP) – Our partial hospitalization program provides a more intensive level of care than other outpatient programs. A PHP is often best for people who require a higher level of supervision and support for their recovery.
- Intensive outpatient program (IOP) – An intensive outpatient program is more flexible than a PHP. Clients participate in therapy sessions and services during the day and then return to their homes at night.
- Outpatient program – Our outpatient program allows clients to live on their own or in sober living homes and attend weekly individual therapy sessions. This program is best for those who have already completed a more intense level of care.
- Aftercare – Aftercare is designed to help people maintain their recovery for years to come. This program keeps clients connected to others who are going through the same struggles.
No matter what level of care you need, our team is ready to help. Learn more about our programs and services by reaching out to our Lighthouse Recovery Institute team today.