Addiction is a debilitating disease that has the potential to derail and destroy every aspect of a person’s life. Most people struggling with addiction require the assistance and support of an addiction treatment center staffed by an experienced and knowledgeable team of therapists and addiction specialists to address and heal from addiction. Residents of Florida have many choices when it comes to a rehab center, as the Sunshine State has more of these facilities than any other state in the country. Although having so many options for addiction treatment is an advantage, which rehab in Florida is best for your needs?
Lighthouse Recovery Institute in Boynton Beach, Florida, is an addiction treatment center that provides comprehensive care for people ready to overcome addiction and embrace recovery. If you or someone you care about is ready to begin addiction treatment at a rehab in Florida, reach out to our friendly Lighthouse Recovery Institute team today by calling 866.236.5961 or filling out our online contact form.
Addiction Treatment Programs
The addiction treatment programs at Lighthouse Recovery Institute provide comprehensive care for people ready to deal with addiction and gain the skills necessary to remain in recovery for years to come. Once you have chosen to enter into treatment at Lighthouse Recovery Institute, our team will perform a complete assessment of your physical health, mental health, the amount of drug or alcohol being used, and a family history of addiction. We then use this information to create a customized addiction treatment plan to best fit your needs.
Your addiction treatment plan will include one or more of our programs, such as:
- Partial hospitalization program (PHP) – A partial hospitalization program works best for those with severe substance use disorders. This is a residential program where people can pursue their recovery with round-the-clock care to keep them safe and secure.
- Intensive outpatient program (IOP) – An intensive outpatient program is an excellent option for those who want to receive addiction treatment while maintaining work, school, or family responsibilities.
- Dual diagnosis program – Our dual diagnosis program addresses and treats substance use disorders, mental health disorders, or both. This type of care treats these disorders at the same time to maximize the effectiveness of the program.
- Aftercare – The aftercare program at Lighthouse Recovery Institute allows people to continue to receive the support they need to maintain their recovery. Also, the aftercare program helps those in recovery build bonds with others who are also in recovery.
Addiction Treatment Therapies
People often use drugs or alcohol as a coping mechanism to deal with trauma, a mental health disorder, or both. Therefore, the underlying causes need to be identified and addressed to truly begin to heal from addiction. At Lighthouse Recovery Institute, our therapists are mental health experts with years of experience helping people uncover and explore the reasons that they are using drugs and alcohol. Then, we help people in treatment develop strategies and gain coping mechanisms to ensure that they will continue to abstain from addiction long after they’ve left our doors.
At Lighthouse Recovery Institute, our addiction treatment therapy options include:
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
- Family therapy
- Trauma therapy
- Medication-assisted treatment
Choose lighthouse recovery institute for rehab in florida
Although there are many choices for rehab in Florida, our team urges you to consider Lighthouse Recovery Institute for addiction treatment. We are dedicated to providing compassionate care for addiction treatment for each person in our care. If you are concerned about a loved one’s drug or alcohol use, or you are ready to begin your own recovery journey, reach out to Lighthouse Recovery Institute today by completing our online form or calling 866.236.5961. Our admissions specialists are standing by to answer any questions you might have about what to expect when you enroll in one of our programs.