Aetna Drug Rehab Coverage
Seeking professional help for substance abuse is tough. In fact, it’s the hardest thing most people will ever do. This is true of seeking help for yourself, a family member, or even a close friend.
Adding to the mix of fear, confusion, and anxiety is the question of whether insurance will cover the treatment. With rehabs becoming increasingly expensive, it’s difficult to cover their costs without some sort of help from your insurance company.
Thankfully, Lighthouse Recovery Institute knows how difficult seeking treatment is. Most of our staff are in recovery. We’ve been where you are. We’ve come out the other side and can tell you, with 100% confidence, that getting help is easier than you think!
To that end, we’ve compiled information about many insurance carriers and whether they’ll cover rehab. So, sit back and find information on Aetna drug rehab coverage below!
Will Aetna Cover Addiction Rehab?
This is the number one question everyone asks. “Are there approved Aetna drug treatment centers,” or “is there an Aetna alcohol rehab I can go to?”
The short answer is yes, Aetna does cover drug and alcohol treatment. The long answer is, well, it’s longer.
Aetna drug treatment coverage ranges from inclusive to partial. In some cases, they might cover rehab 100%. Other times it might be 80%, leaving you to cover only 20%. Sometimes they’ll cover much less. It all depends on what type of policy you have with them.
Thankfully, our trained admission coordinators are skilled in figuring this out. Give Lighthouse a call today and we can tell you exactly how much Aetna drug treatment coverage you have.
How Long Does Aetna Drug Treatment Coverage Last For?
This is the second most asked question! After finding out how much Aetna drug treatment coverage they have, people want to know how long their coverage will last. That is to say, will Aetna cover twenty-eight days or ninety-plus days?
The bad news is that this isn’t so easily answered. The good news is that, once again, our outreach coordinators will be able to figure out the exact length of Aetna drug rehab coverage you have.
Call us at 1-844-I-CAN-CHANGE or 1-(561)-381-0015 to speak to someone who can tell you the in’s and out’s of your specific Aetna drug rehab coverage. You can also fill out an online form.
Inpatient vs. Outpatient Rehab Coverage
And here we reach the age-old debate of inpatient vs. outpatient treatment. While inpatient treatment is how most people think of rehab, there are other forms of treatment. Most popular among these is intensive outpatient treatment.
So, is there inpatient Aetna drug rehab? What about outpatient Aetna alcohol rehab? The good news is that there absolutely are both these options. The bad news is that, once again, your individual coverage depends.
Aetna drug treatment coverage usually extends to both inpatient and outpatient rehab. However, to be safe, you should speak to your insurance provider or to one of our outreach coordinators. They’ll both be able to tell you exactly how much Aetna drug treatment center coverage you have.
How to Pay for What Aetna Doesn’t Cover
Substance abuse treatment isn’t cheap. While insurance will, generally speaking, pay for most of it, there’s the question of how to pay for the remainder. Thankfully, there are multiple options.
You can get a loan from your local bank. In today’s world, more and more financial institutions are offering “treatment loans.” Speak to your banking representative to learn the in’s and out’s of these.
Most treatment centers offering payment plans and financing options. These are either done in-house or through third-party institutions. Here at Lighthouse Recovery Institute, we offer affordable in-house financing and payment plans.
Verifying Aetna Drug Rehab Coverage
Are you wondering if Aetna drug treatment coverage applies to you? Call Lighthouse today at 1-844-I-CAN-CHANGE or 1-(561)-381-0015. You’ll be connected to one of our compassionate and expert admission coordinators. They’ll be able to answer any and all questions you have about Aetna drug rehab.
Your information will be kept 100% confidential. Call today!